вторник, 21 октября 2014 г.

PARKA CLOCKHOUSE C&A – COLECTIA TOAMNA/IARNA 2014/2015

Yes, this is my choice: Clockhouse C & A Parka jacket with detachable hood, the new collection Fall / Winter 2014/2015. For those who do not know what choice is all about, know that a week ago I was in great doubt about choosing between the two jackets that we had found in Palas Mall, one at C & A, the other to the C & A Clockhouse. Here you see both.

Given that the temperatures of autumn are beginning to make their presence felt, especially in the morning when I leave for the office and evening when I get back, I took a very good decision to choose this parka. I do not get tired to admire and wear! It is so stylish, modern and warm!

If you have not got in store C & A, know that you should do as soon as a visit, especially in the period October 2 to 11, will bring any jacket purchased a gift voucher for 20% discount! And believe me, you do not like to leave the store empty handed !!! :)
Next, this brand does not exist on my list of interests, because every time you go into a store C & A I seemed all loose clothing and classic models. But with Clockhouse C & A store opening in Palas Mall, I began to get acquainted with the line "fashionable" of the brand. Because I learned how to make smart shopping, to buy trendy clothes, good quality and affordable prices, I started to visit more often C & A stores.




With hicustom.net site, I now have a super shirt blog title engraved on it ... and a white pouch for phone, also named SHOPPING FASHION GOSSIP. :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий